Everybody wants to become BIG. But which are the easiest way to be BIG? “Be In Gratitude”. This may seem an innocent sentence at a glance, but don’t get misled by it. It indeed has the ability to change the entire outlook of life. It’s all about changing the way you look at life and people generally. It’s a great way – the way of gratitude. ‘Gratitude‘ originates from the Latin word gratus, which mean ‘pleasing’ or ‘thankful
You have to be grateful for every thing that helps you in life. One really humbling experience is to express gratitude to your footwear. Sounds ridiculous? You have never done it before? Then do it right now. Have a minute to go to your footwear and tell it from the bottom of your heart that you’re grateful to it for the way it protects your feet. Tell your footwear you value it. Do it now. Be aware of how you feel as you do it.You’ll realize the significance of this exercise the next time you wear your footwear.How about people? Learn to care for people and be grateful for what they’ve given you. Be grateful to each and every single person you know. Don’t leave yourself out. Similarly you will be grateful to every event in your life. You can be thankful because the worst might have happened. So thank everyone. And grow to be BIG- Be In Gratitude.
• Sit in a calm and quite place. Starting from your hair to toes, express gratitude to each and every part of your body.
• Remember one of the most unpleasant incidents in your life and find out a minimum of five reasons to be grateful that it happened.
• Learn to thank the abstract forces of nature for the weather, sunshine etc.
• Never go to bed before writing your today’s gratitude list everyday.
Have a note of what changes are taking place in your life after starting this practice. You’ll find out that gratitude is the best attitude. Hem your life’s blessings with thankfulness so that they don’t unravel. It is all about the betterment of your life using gratitude.
Practicing mindfulness with gratitude leads you to a direct sense of connected to life. In addition, it brings the realization that there’s a wider context where your own story is unfolding. Getting relieved from the never ending worries and needs in your life, even temporarily, is liberating. Gratitude elicits the feelings of generosity that create happiness. Gratitude has a capacity to soften a heart that has become too guarded. Gratitude builds the capacity for forgiveness that creates the clarity of mind.
• Be grateful to each and every person, every little thing you have in your life.
• Practicing gratitude pulls down your ego level down automatically.
• Gratitude is the best attitude
• Gratitude opens your locked blessings
• Hem your blessings with thankfulness so that they don’t unravel
• Always “Be In Gratitude”